WARNING! Starting on July 30th, 2015, we have started to rebuild from scratch the whole website of the Free Technology Academy, to make it much easier to maintain and use than it was before. We haven't finished yet! Apart from looks and layout, which may change several times before settling down, it IS very likely that there are broken links here and there, or URLs that will stop work in a few days. Please be patient and if you spot any problem, let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The currently published materials used in FTA modules are listed below. More materials will be added in the future. All of them are under a Free Copyleft license.
- Authors: Jesús M. González-Barahona, Joaquín Seoane Pascual, Gregorio Robles
- Coordinators: Jordi Mas Hernández, David Megías Jiménez
This material is part of the Module 1: "The concepts of Free Software and Open Standards".
- Author: Amadeu Albós Raya, Lluís Bru Martínez and
Irene Fernández Monsalve
- Coordinator: David Megías Jiménez
This material is part of the Module 5: "Economic aspects of Free Software".
- Author: Malcolm Bain
- Contributions: Manuel Gallego, Manuel Martínez Ribas, Judit Rius
This material is part of the Module 6: "Legal aspects of the Information Society".
This material is part of the module "Free Software Tools and Utilities".
- Author: Jesús Corrius i Llavina
- Coordinators:David Megías Jiménez, Jordi Mas, Ana-Elena Guerrero Roldán
- Licenses: GNU Free Documentation License, Creative Commons Attribute ShareAlike License